All staff, contractors, and other service providers at Allyn Aesthetics strive to provide premium care for your health, wellness, skincare, hair care, aesthetic, and anti-aging needs. Each treatment and consultation requires appropriate planning and supplies, and the allotment of ample time to allow our clients a personalized, comfortable, relaxing, and safe experience.
We take great care in devoting the time necessary to provide you this service. Please respect our time by showing up to your appointment and, if you must cancel, doing so with greater than 24 hours' notice. Please see below for our payment, return, no-show, cancellation, and late arrival policies:
- Payment for all cosmetic medical procedures will be collected prior to treatment. If treatment plan changes, refunds/additional charges will be made accordingly.
- No-shows and cancellations under 24 hours will be charged $100 (or the cost of the scheduled treatment, if less)*.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we may be unable to accommodate you if your tardiness will interfere with the next client's appointment time. Should you arrive too late to fulfill your appointment, a rescheduling fee of $50 will be assessed.
- First-time clients must pay a $50 non-refundable deposit to book online. Fee will be credited toward your next scheduled service.
- A valid credit card on file is required for booking. If you do not wish to leave a card on file, please call us to pre-pay for your visit. This fee is non-refundable.
- All pre-appointment paperwork is to be completed PRIOR to your arrival. All necessary forms are accessible through your client portal and are best viewed/completed on a computer rather than a phone. If you show up to your appointment without all documentation complete you may be asked to reschedule, and will be charged a $50 rescheduling fee.
- We are unable to accept returns on opened skin, hair, face, or body care items, and we do not refund the cost of completed treatments. We will replace any damaged goods or items if damaged at the time of purchase. Gift items may be returned within 30 days if unused, unopened, and with proof of purchase. All returns and refunds are subject to manager discretion.
- Children are not allowed in treatment rooms and may not be left unaccompanied in the waiting area. Please arrange for your children to be supervised off-site for the duration of your visit. If you arrive with your child, you will be asked to reschedule, and will be charged a $50 rescheduling fee.
- We do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, religious affiliation, or political belief. However, we do take our employee's safety very seriously and expect them to be treated with respect. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason.
- Sexual harassment or unwanted advancements/solicitation of any kind will result in termination of the service, full price charge, and excusal from the practice. Criminal charges will be filed if applicable.
* We understand that life happens, and if you communicate with us, we're more than willing to show some grace. However, when you no-call/no-show and fail to respond to our messages, that tells us that you don't respect our professionalism or our time. For this we have zero tolerance. Any client that no-call/no-shows will be banned from online booking and will be required to pre-pay for all future services.