At long last, May is here. What a fabulous month to celebrate Spring, Prom, and Moms! We have a lot to be excited about and thankful for this month, and are thrilled to share the good news with you.
As always, I try to deliver this info in bite-sized pieces so you you get the pertinent info without having to read a novel- please feel free to let me know what you like or don't like, or how I can make these newsletters better and more useful for you!
Here are the bullet points for the month if you want to skip ahead:
Thank you for all you've done to support us and help us grow!
Jen & the Allyn Aesthetics team
1. Free ZO SPF (while supplies last) with any skincare purchase over $300!
2. Free ZO skincare kit when you sign up for an Elite or Deluxe membership!
3. Free spray tan with purchase of lash lift & tint!
Walk-in on a Wednesday* and get your tox for $10/unit!
Jen will be on hand to screen new clients and write the orders and Allie will do your injections- quick, easy, simple, and at a major savings!
Here are the details:
Starts Wednesday, May 10
Walk in on a Wednesday from 9-2 and get tox for $10/unit
30 unit minimum purchase required prior to injection
(this is easy- most people need 40+).
Must provide a valid credit card for billing any additional units used
New clients: we'll give you 5 additional units free if you pre-book AND
complete your intake forms no later than the day BEFORE your visit
(this saves us time!)
If you walk in as a new client, expect that you'll have 5-10 minutes of paperwork to complete prior to your injections (unless you do them online), and a few additional minutes for Jen to review and approve (plan on a 30-minute visit)
*Walk-in visits are for non-members only
With product safety and efficacy as our primary goals, and with an eye on cost and maximizing value, Shea and I have been on the hunt for the seemingly impossible, that unicorn of a skincare line that offers a safe product that is not only powerful and effective, but also affordable. We hoped to find something just as transformative as ZO has been for our clients, and I dare say we've found a cost-effective line that produces major results with the use of fewer products (!!)
Here are some of the benefits and "perks" you'll enjoy:
1. All products are clean. They are medical-grade, non-comedogenic, gluten-free, vegan (all but one), and cruelty free. There are no parabens or unnatural fragrances (most have no scent at all). They are powerful but without the "extras" that your body doesn't need.
2. Whenever possible, active ingredients are combined, meaning you have fewer bottles and steps in n your regimen (yay!). For example: the growth factor serum also firms, the retinol contains brighteners, and vitamin C is tucked in wherever possible.
3. 1% retinol is delivered in encapsulated "pearls", driving the product to the deeper levels of the dermis while remaining gentle on the surface of your skin (think little too no redness/irritation).
4. Several of the products contain vitamin C, our most potent brightener and antioxidant. My favorite in the line is a 20% vitamin C serum with ferulic acid (combats redness) and vitamin E- brightening and protective like no other!
5. Products are bottled in glass, meaning none of the product gets absorbed by the bottle and none of the harmful elements of a plastic bottle will leech into your product.
Those who know Shea and me know that we're skeptics who are not easily impressed, but . . . we're impressed. Like, really, really impressed. Next time you're in the office take a good look at our skin- it's clearer, smoother, brighter, more even, and glowing in a way it never has before.
Look for the new products to be incorporated into your next facial and displayed on our retail shelf downstairs! We will phase out those ZO products that are less popular but expect that we'll still keep and sell our favorite staples, like Complexion Clearing Pads and Daily Power Defense. As always, you can purchase ZO through our link and have it delivered right to you.
Not to leave out PCA and Alastin, which are both fantastic lines- we currently have no plans to phase any of those products out, BUT there are a couple of new Alastin products we think you'll love:
ReSURFACE Skin Polish
Here's why we LOVE it:
Here's why we think you'll love it:
Most of you fighting hyperpigmentation battle are on ZO's Brightalive ($145) to suppress pigment and PCA's Pigment Gel Pro ($80) to decrease surface pigment. A-LUMINATE ($168) does both, meaning you get the benefit of two products in one (think SAVINGS!).
We regret to inform you that we do not currently have a massage therapist and we apologize profusely to those who were inconvenienced by Kelly's abrupt departure. We thank you for being so flexible and understanding that sometimes things just don't work out the way you hope. We are actively interviewing qualified candidates and will let you all know just as soon as we have someone amazing to offer you!
Thank you to all who voted- we were nominated in FOUR categories as the best of Mt. Juliet!! Watch for final results on May 11 at 8am- the awards ceremony will be live-streamed on the Chronicle of Mt. Juliet FB page!
Thank you to everyone who posted their review last month! We're so thrilled to hear about your experiences and that you've loved your services. Keep 'em coming!
Either my math was bad (very possible) or Google's algorithms are more forgiving than we thought (hard to believe), but we're now back up to 5 stars- THANK YOU!
I promised you a bash to celebrate so we're planning away and will announce it as soon as the details are finalized. I'm also still a little scared to jinx it so let's really solidify that 5 by adding a few more reviews- here's the link! Thank you again!